Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey I'm Hannah and I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting us on this trip with their prayers and funding. When I first heard of the opportunity of the Portland Mission, I instantly felt God's presence on my heart telling me to go. So I filled out the tear out in the program requesting more information. Now, months later, I'm completely excited for this trip. We leave in just six more hours and the anticipation is overwhelming. I can not wait to see the ways in which God will work on this trip. I am so happy to finally be able to do something for the Lord, because he has done so much for me in my life.  I am so happy to be able to be the hands and feet of Jesus and try to continue his work on Earth. I have learned that everything in this world is only temporary, and Jesus holds the key to the purpose of life.   

Thanks again. God Bless


-Hannah

No comments: